Dove Bar Soap Logo Impression Modification
Category: Bar soap, design, logo, impression, bathroom
Problem: After I used my Dove bar soap, I noticed that the outline of the dove impression that was in the soap accumulated dirt – it was discolored.
Action: I carved around the outside of the impression, which made the impression larger and less distinct, but the sloping edges then didn’t catch any extraneous material and the bar remained clean.
Result: It works great!
When idea was conceived: 1/18/2012
How much time it took to develop: 30 minutes
How much money it took to develop: None
Current status: The idea worked well and the bar of soap is now gone.
Since it was originally done: I believe I sent the idea into the soap manufacturer and they replied something to the effect that they were happy with their logo the way it was.